Drawmer MC 7.1 Monitor Controller Features
- Pristine, ultra-low noise & transparent circuit design gives you an accurate representation of your mix whether it be surround or stereo.
- There are a total of 20 input sources. These include two separate 7.1 inputs (one via balanced jacks and one via 25 pin D-sub) with a through output to send to a multitrack recorder, for example. A Stereo input via Neutrik combijacks, and a Top panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 players, smartphones or tablets etc.
- 3x Sets of Speaker Outputs. One 7.1 (or 8 Speakers in any configuration), one Stereo Left/Right pair, and one Mono/Sub. Each can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons. All eleven outputs have level trims to provide precise channel matching and ease of calibration.
- Each of the eight 7.1 speakers can be cut or soloed individually.
- 7.1 channels can be mixed down to 5.1, Stereo and Mono, though any configuration of up to 8 monitors should be possible depending on the source and the speaker layout.
- Stereo outputs (including those mixed down from surround) can be monitored via the main stereo speaker outputs or the FL and FR from the surround speakers.
- When in stereo operation comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more, help check every aspect of your Mix & Provide Ultimate Control.
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Control.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch, & Internal Routing to Headphones and also a Mono Output Jack.
- The MC7.1 is all analogue so won’t need to be rebooted due to software crashes, and doesn’t require firmware updates.
- Desktop ‘wedge’ form factor with a rugged steel chassis and a Kensington security slot for added protection.