Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor/Headphone Controller Features
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch.
- 3 stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output. All have individual left & right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Comprehensive mix checking facilities including Left/Right Cut, Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute.
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- Four inputs including balanced Neutrik XLR, balanced Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI, and shared aux phono or 3.5mm jack.
- Two headphone amplifiers with individual level controls.
- Built in talk back microphone with level control, mono output jack and internal headphone routing.
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm. Weight: 2.5kg.