Drawmer MC1.1 Monitor/Headphone Controller Features
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch.
- 3 Input Sources – Balanced XLR, MP3 Player 3.5mm Jack & Switchable Line/Phono (RIAA MM) RCA.
- Two switchable output stages, Balanced XLR and RCA.
- Mono Sub woofer output available simultaneous to balanced outs.
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- Independent volume controls for the main outputs and headphone section.
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm. Weight: 2.5kg.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.