Drawmer MPA90W PC Stereo Power Amp Feature
- 90+90Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 50+50Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x180W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Stereo/Mono switch to use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged or Bi-Amp Modes.
- Switchable balanced Neutrik XLR and unbalanced Phono inputs.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 10W of power when idling and a maximum power consumption of 55W when driven, and only 0.2W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, overload and power up/power down protection.
- Standby, fault and clip indicators
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with the MCB 2U mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm.