Drawmer DA 6 – Balanced Distribution Amplifier Features
- 1×6 Stereo Distribution Amp with Monitoring.
- 1 set of stereo (2) XLR inputs.
- 6 sets of stereo (2) XLR outputs.
- Input stage has LED level meter.
- Each output channel can be switched to mono.
- Each output channel can be individually monitored.
- Built-in headphone amp.
- Optional transformer balanced outputs.
- Electronically balanced inputs with individual left/right level controls.
- LED metering on input for balancing stereo material or two mono signals.
- Left / Right level controls on each output with a stereo / mono switch.
- Headphone jack to monitor output of selected channel.
- LED metering on output of selected channel.
- Auxiliary pair of balanced 1/4″ output jacks for linking multiple DA6 units.
- 1 unit rack space.
- Inputs and Outputs are balanced XLRs at +4dBu.