Warm Audio ODD BOX V1 and Mutation Phasor II
Warm Audio expands on their ever-growing Guitar Pedal range with two new additions; the ODD BOX V1 and the Mutation Phasor II – Let’s take a look.
Warm Audio ODD BOX V1
The Warm Audio ODD (Over Drive Disorder) is inspired by an iconic pedalboard staple with a “cranked amp” tone. Perfect for boosting, adding breakup, or adding high gain to cleans, the ODD has all the tonal versatility of it’s inspiration. The hard-clipping, op-amp-based circuit delivers all of the sounds of a cranked, saturated tube amp and features classic-inspired controls, including a UK/US Switch, to flip the personality of ODD from a “British” to “American” tube amp. True to its inspiration, the ODD delivers the sound of massive, live electric guitar that attracted players like Billy Gibbons, Mark Hoppus, Eric Johnson, J Mascis, Paul Gilbert, and many more to that open tube amp sound.
Warm Audio ODD BOX Australian RRP $199
ODD BOX Features
- Detailed, High-Gain, Tube-Amp Tone: Whether you’re trying to add a little breakup to an otherwise clean tone, or dramatically transform your clean pedal-platform amp into a punk-rock powerhouse, the ODD has the complete tonal range of its inspiration.
- UK/US Switch: Quickly flip the personality of the ODD. The UK setting distorts earlier, bumps the upper-mids, and increases volume – giving this setting more of a cranked, “chimey” amplifier tone. The US setting has a little more clean headroom, allowing the ODD to act more like a boost at first, and better aligns with traditional tweed-based “edge of breakup” amplifier tones.
- Classic OD Controls: Includes all the classic overdrive controls: Volume, Gain, and Tone.
- Built Like An Iconic Pedalboard Staple: To accurately deliver an artist-favorite tone, the ODD is built with through-hole construction using premium components, including a TLO82CP Op-Amp, 2N7000 transistors, & hand-selected capacitors & resistors.
- Hand-Tested In Austin, TX: Like all Warm Audio gear, the ODD is meticulously hand-tested and inspected by trained technicians with a passion for making music in Austin, TX USA.
Warm Audio Mutation Phasor II
The Warm Audio Mutation Phasor II is an accurate recreation of a swirly phaser made famous in the experimental era of the 1970s. Mutation Phasor II has all of the vintage vibes of the original phaser pedal allowing you to add depth, wobble, swirl, or “instant funk” to guitar, keys, bass, or anything you can dream of. This electro-optical phase-shifting pedal is built with a true-to spec recreation of the 70s circuit using premium components. True to the original pedal, Mutation Phasor II delivers all the rich depth and instant psychedelic tones, favored by innovative musicians and producers like Billy Corgan, Tom Bukovac, Robin Trower, and many more.
Warm Audio Mutation Phasor II Australian RRP $249
Mutations Phasor II Features
- A 70s Legend for Experimenting: Add depth, wobble, swirl, or “instant funk” to guitar, keys, bass, or anything you can dream of. The Mutation Phasor II accurately recreates the deep phase-shifting psychedelic modulation of the original phaser made famous in studios during the 1970s.
- Maximum Depth: For ultra-rich swirly phase-shifting, the “Depth” control allows you to vary the width of the sweep range – delivering deep modulation expected from a vintage all-analog pedal. Increasing the depth control adds width to the frequency range of the effect, impacting higher highs and lower lows.
- Rate Switch: Easily change the speed (or rate) of the phase-shifting effect to create more or less “wobble” in your tone – From 1/10th sweeps per second (slowest) to 18 sweeps per second (fastest).
- Feedback: Increasing the “Feedback” control adds electric feedback to the “wet” phase-shifting signal. Increasing the feedback control creates a more intense phase sound with a particular emphasis on the sweeps – Especially noticeable at slower rate settings.
- Lush Studio Sound, Road-Worthy Build: A true-to-original recreation of the 70s circuit, Mutation Phasor II is built with premium components including classic RC4558P op-amps, vintage-style diodes, carbon resistors, and film caps – Housed in an ultra-tough, vintage-vibe steel case.
- Hand-Tested In Austin, TX: Like all Warm Audio gear, the Mutation Phasor II is meticulously hand-tested and inspected by trained technicians with a passion for making music in Austin, TX USA.
Buy Warm Audio ODD BOX and Muation Phasor from one of our Austalian Authorized Warm Audio Dealers HERE